Healow — Virtual Appointments
- You will receive an email about your appointment from “Your Provider” Be sure to check your Spam or Junk Mail if you do not receive anything. You do not have to do anything with this email until the day of your appointment.
- Using a computer - Google Chrome must be used if you are using a computer. You may have to copy link and paste into Google Chrome.
- Using a cell phone —
- Apple Phone or iPad — patient must be running iOS Version 13 or higher AND use Safari Web Browser
- Android — Must use Google Chrome or Firefox web browser
- On the day of your appointment: Please do not log in to the appointment until after you have checked in with the front desk and medical assistant. If you do log in prior then please make sure you still answer your phone when the office calls.
- You will receive a call to collect your copay/coinsurance if applicable
- You will either be transferred to a Medical Assistant if they are available or you will receive a call back to complete the check in process. The Medical Assistant will just ask you a few questions prior to the Provider meeting with you
- Open email, click on Join Meeting. Accept microphone and video usage
- At this time, you should be connected to the provider to start the appointment. You will sit in a virtual waiting room until the provider connects.
Our practice offers telehealth appointments for the convenience and safety of our patients. Please contact our practice to learn more about these services at (843) 302-0272